- Steep the dairy with the coffee beans for 10 min.
- Prepare a crème a'nglaise with the dairy, sugar and yolks.
- Strain and add the dreidopple mocha paste and bloomed gelatin leaves.
- Dispense into *7" flexi-disc molds and freeze.
Flourless Chocolate Biscuit
- Prepare a medium-stiff meringue with the egg whites, sugar and salt.
- Slowly add the egg yolks to the meringue while continuing to mix.
- Gradually add the sifted cocoa and mix until smooth.
- Spread onto a prepared full sheet pan.
- Bake at 375°f for 12-14 minutes.
Tumaco 65% Chocolate Mousse
- Melt the tumaco 65%.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Prepare a heated sabayon with the eggs, yolks & sugar; whip until cooled to room tempurature.
- Bloom and melt the gelatin leaves with the madagascar vanilla extract.
- To assemble the mousse:
- Quickly whisk the gelatin into the sabayon.
- Quickly whisk in the melted chocolate.
- Fold in the whipped cream using a whisk in thirds.
- Mix together quickly to avoid chocolate or gelatin lumps.
- Bloom gelatin in 150 g cold water.
- Boil cream, sugar & 122 g water to 217°f.
- Whisk in cocoa powder.
- Emulsify and strain.
- For best results, cool to 100-102°f to glaze over frozen entremets.